5.21.2010

Kit Kats

I have collected quite a few Kit Kats over these last few months, so I thought while I am quarantined, I'd show you the flavors I have collected.
This is Calpis flavored. Calpis is an un-carbonated soft drink. It is a little citrusy.
Sports drink flavored. It tastes a lot like the Calpis one.
Strawberry Chocolate on the outside, wafery goodness on the inside.
There's a cookie inside. (Found at Don Quitoes everywhere)
Chocolate on the outside, strawberry flavoring on the inside. Very good.
Baked potato flavored. Not so bad, actually.
Carmel Pudding flavored
Kinako flavored. It tastes a little like peanuts. (Yokohama flavor)
Apple flavored. Tasty. (I think I was in Yamanashi when I bought these)
Red Pepper flavored. I could only buy a box this big. It doesn't taste bad, it just is strange. (I think I was in Gifu. I bought these and the apple ones on the road trip to Nagoya)
Raspberry and Passion Fruit. I did not like this one. Neither did Yan Yan.
Red bean flavored. I do not know why I thought I would like Azuki inside a kit kat when I don't like it outside one...
Miso flavored. Surprisingly delicious. It was a nice sweet and salty snack. (Nagoya's specialty) 
That is right corn flavored. Or more importantly cooked corn flavored. (Hokkaido)
Melon flavored. Very good. (Hokkaido)
Cherry flavored from the cherry covered Yamagata.
Zunda flavored. In short, it is a soy bean flavored kit kat. About as good as the corn one. (Yamagata)
Framboise flavor without the alcohol. Tasted a lot like the Rasberry one (I wonder why...=P)
Mixed Juice. It is the most recent seasonal flavor. It isn't bad. I just don't think I will ever crave it.
Winter dark chocolate. I bought it in Tokyo, but it is a Hokkaido product.
Custard pudding flavor. It tastes like the Carmel pudding one above.
Purple potato flavored. Like the baked potato one but not quite (Okinawa)
I did not take pictures of the Soy sauce flavored one (also found in Yokohama), the Banana flavored one (bought in Tokyo, but said from Okinawa), and the maple flavored one. I ate the maple flavored ones too quickly. Some of you are lucky to even get one. I seriously just went through the bag and went 'Oh jeeze! I have to send some of these out!' So yeah, the maple and the cookie ones are my favorite. They do not last long. 
Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. The Cherry,Cookie,and Banana are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Filler Post! Get to the good stuff! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really regret sending you kit kats today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have regretted a lot of things when it has come to me. I am sure there will be more in the future. :P

    ReplyDelete