Yes. I know. I have not written much, but since school started up again, it has been a lot of the same old same old. But here is a little of what has been going on.
I had a good hair day, so I took a picture.
They had an SA mini-conference here. It is like Youth Conference, but for SAs. It was by the ocean so a few of us kicked off our shoes and headed in. I could not help but play the game where you jump over the wave as it comes in. Risa managed to get a picture of me doing it.
Here we are doing a team exercise. We all had to enter the moving rope, jump and then do the same pose. I think this is just proof that I cannot jump like a normal person. Look at me!
Here is me screwing it up!
I so totally lost. I flew! I may be aggressive, but I do not have the weight to win games like this.
Also during Golden Week I hung out with my friend Kazuki (see the Nagoya post). He had graduated and moved back to Nagano to work, but came back to Tokyo during the holiday break. So I made sure to go see him too. We met up in Yokohama (again love that town) and went to China Town. There they have lots of food stands. We kept buying stuff and then walking to another. Above I am eating a Chinese rice ball (totally forgot the name). It is rice and meat conveniently stored in bamboo leaves. It was pretty tasty. I prefer the nikumon though.
Kazuki decided he wanted to go see a Morning Musume concert, and who am I to say 'no' to that? And yes, I went again. During each tour they always do Tokyo twice. That is where the highest concentration of people (and thus fans) are. Heck they always do a tour in Saitama and Chiba too (North and East of Tokyo respectively). However, I did not have free time when they came that way. Anyway, Kazuki was more familiar with Morning Musume up until about 2002 (or so it sounded), so it was really fun to show him what the current line-up is like. He had a great time, and for a beginner he did awesome (I am a beginner too, and he probably did better than me). I know he had a great time because afterwards he suggested going karaoke and reliving the concert that way! And I complied. Complied so much that I have had a sore throat since. Actually I caught a cold. However, one of the members also complained about having a sore throat the day after the concert. I think she gave me the virus. That's cool though. I like Michishige. Below is a picture of her.
Ok, so before the concert I did not particularly like her. She was added to the group for her narcissistic cuteness, not her singing ability. She has gotten better, but it is far from her strongest point. FAR. But, anywho, at the concert they always do 'calls'. They always do a student/kids call. And all the kids scream. And the girls(on stage) wave. Then they do a call for girls. Let me paint a picture of their fans for you. Most (90%) are male. So when the do the call for females, they want to see and hear their girl fans. And I complied. Actually the first call they did, they totally didn't look at me, but for the second one the fans closest to me helped bring attention to me, and Michishige saw me. We made eye contact, waved to each other, and to make sure she was really waving at me, I bowed with my head. She totally bowed back. It was so freaking awesome!!
So that is what I have been up to: studying, jumping, screaming, and singing.







Michishige^^ YEA!!!!
ReplyDelete