10.26.2009

Oh my! has it been awhile

Hello all!

I have done a lot in the last month. Below are a few pictures.


I won the pair to HANGRY whose name happens to be ANGRY. I some how managed get an octopus as well. At one of the welcome parties, another exchange student put it on my head and told me it suited me. I became known as the strange foreigner which of course made it so they had to have their picture taken with me. It was fun. Plus the octopus is pretty cute. I know I will be remembered at least.

I went to Sanrio Pureland (Hello Kittyland as I like to call it). I am a bit old for it, but it was filled with cuteness.

You can't see it well, but Tsuji-chan can be seen here. She also loves cute things. If you don't know who Tsuji-chan is, I will forgive you, but she is pretty well know here for being stupid. She is the "BAKA" of a quiz game show, and therefore, gives hilarious answers. I love it. I talking about questions I can answer! But she is also very adorable. I love it!






Let's see, what else? Oh I went to a natural disaster simulator. I got to experience a "shindo" 7 earthquake. Here they give out the vibration measurement (the shindo scale) and the magnitude. The shindo scale ranges from 0 to 7. So 7 is the strongest earthquake. Basically buildings fall and roads crack at 7. It was 'fun' I guess. We had to escape a smoke maze and put out a fire too. We got graded on how we responded to each disaster. I got all A's. I am now prepared for earthquakes and fires! Hurray!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE Hello Kitty! My favorite toy growing up was a plush Hello Kitty that changed colors in hot and cold water. She and I had good tubby times. Oh how I miss her. I was going to keep her forever...but alas, no one listens to little children. :(

    It looks like you're living it up pretty well! Party on Steph!

    ReplyDelete