4.23.2011

ただいま戻った。 I'm back~!

Ok. So, I'm back. Many of you already knew that. So I will cut right to the chase with pictures you've been waiting for. These may be in a crazy order since I am playing with the new blogger. Without further ado, here are sakura in Shibukawa.






 Ok, so the day I felt like an adult...it was because I wore a suit >.<
 Seriously. I felt like I belonged in the matrix.
I am right next to mountains and volcanoes. There are some pretty amazing views. This right outside Kitasho school that I work at.

 In this direction is Mt. Haruna. It is a volcano that has many peaks. If I climb up that I would probably be able to see Mt. Haruna and Haruna Lake. I intend to make the climb this summer. =D 

 At a shrine near my apartment, they have rocks that are in the shape of the Chinese Zodiac members. I'm not sure you can see it in the picture but it really does look like it up close.


Ok for those of you who don't know, I am back in Japan teaching at Elementary schools. I basically get paid to teach English and then play with elementary school kids. It's a lot of fun. It hardly feels like work.

1 comment:

  1. I pictured you drop kicking someone when I saw that picture of you dressed up. Nature made those pictures look good.

    ReplyDelete