Hiroshi invited me to go eat Finnish food with a few of his friends. I had never had Finnish food and had not seen Hiroshi since October, I gladly tagged along. =D
The contestants!
Finnish Sausages.
They were quite tasty. It was probably my favorite dish.
Smoked Salmon. I tried it...it is not my thing.
The salad. It was good ^_^
This is reindeer.
This is me eating reindeer.
I did not know it was reindeer, until I had swallowed. It had a funny after taste but was still edible. But I could not help think "What would Santa think? What reindeer is it?"
Santa still came, though. He brought me cake!
Finnish bread. It had milk in the middle. It was quite good =D.
Mashed potatoes with lamb. It was very good.
And for desert:
In conclusion, I prefer Japanese food. However, it was a good experience, so I am glad I went.
Thanks for inviting me, Hiroshi!
Santa won't be happy about you eating his reindeer!
ReplyDelete