So, Japan is a relatively peaceful country, but every country has its weirdos. And I had the 'pleasure' of meeting one.
I was riding the train on my way to Yokohama, when at one of the stops on the way, a young man entered the train backwards. A bit strange, right? Well, it gets weirder.
He started talking to me. That normally does not happen. When people see a foreigner, they usually move away, give you more room, and never approach you.
Anyway, it was a normal conversation (in Japanese of course). "Where are you from? Where are you going? What are you studying?" he asked me.
But...
Then he asked me why my boobs were so small. He said foreigners have large boobs and demanded to know why mine were so tiny. (I am using boobs cause he used a term that is only used for women's breasts).
Pretty funny, huh? A little rude, but funny, right? Well it doesn't end there...
While he was complaining he tried to reach for my chest, so I smacked him, but he tried to reach again. So I used the knowledge that Dave and Stef bestowed upon me, and grabbed the pressure point in between the thumb and the pointer finger, dug my nail in at the same time and watched him take a knee.
I then answered his question. "I am skinny. If I had big boobs, my balance would be off."
It is amusing now because 1) it is over, and 2) he did not touch me.
Anyway, he is still whole only because I thought he was mentally ill.
He got off easy =P
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jon!
ReplyDeleteなにこれ、マジで?
ReplyDeleteそういうバカは、相手にしなくていいよ。
次から無視無視!:)
Shinnosuke