So, I got my application for Chuo and have been filling it out (It's due the 24th of this month). There are a few extra things (compared to US applications) they want like what elementary school I attended and results of a proficiency examination. One thing they wanted was a complete physical, though. Not an immunization record, but a complete all out X-ray, blood work, urine analysis etc check-up. So this morning I went to PUSH, they took my height (170 cm) and weight (48 kg) and had me do all the crazy little touch your finger to your nose, balance, and follow the light tests. The coolest thing, though, were my X-rays. I (thank heavens) have never had to get an X-ray before let alone see the results of it. I thought I looked pretty impressive. I could see my aveoli ^_^. The nurse told me I had very nice, long lungs and that she wished her heart was my size. So I'm not the Grinch =P
In conclusion, I'm a perfectly healthy 24 year-old girl/woman (you decide how you see me). Assuming there is nothing crazy wrong with my blood work, I'm going to Japan!
See? Proof you are perfect, inside and out! :)
ReplyDeleteNow you can label your insides in Japanese ^^
ReplyDelete