So, it looks like I'll be heading to Japan this fall. I still need to be accepted to Chuo University, but Purdue has decided to let me go!! If you have time in the next year to come see me, please do. Chuo University is in Tokyo, and they set their international students up in apartments. I'll be updating any news here (and I promise to master this blog thing soon). Hope your day is going as awesome as mine!
Congratulations! You're one step closer to making your dreams of Japanese citizenship come true! :)
ReplyDeleteYou will be coming home around Christmas time, won't you?? Cause you moving to Japan won't be much of an adjustment for us since we only have been seeing you once or twice a year anyway, but if we can't get our Steph fix at least once a year we may go completely MAD!! Mad I tell you! And spiral deep into a Steph withdrawal!
But Congratulations again! That's awesome. And if you don't make it home at Christmas I guess we'll just have to make changes to our next over seas vacation plans! :)
As they say in Tokyo, Mata ai masho! (Sayonara is so much easier to remember)
I probably won't be home for Christmas (I'll probably have class on that day >.<). BUT I won't leave until August, so I can bother you guys for a good six weeks or so before I have to go.
ReplyDeletePS: I love when speak Japanese, Stef.
dōitashimashite「どういたしまして」
ReplyDeleteTyping it is a piece of cake. Saying it will take some work! :)
congratulations ^^ Ill have to take you out for a congratulatory dinner ^^ You are going to have the best time of your life. Must come and see you when you move there ^^
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! Of course, I will miss you like crazy but love that this dream of yours is coming true!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to bloggerdom! :)
Holy Cow! That's Awesome! I'm gonna fry my grandma!
ReplyDeleteI mean noodles.
ReplyDelete