






Ok, so that is what I have been eating. And I have been eating a lot. So now, I`ll tell you how much weight I have lost. I lost 2 kg. That is about 5 lbs. I have a scale in my apartment, so I weighed myself when I arrived: 48 kg. So then I started weighing myself in the morning to see if I would gain any weight while eating all this food. After week one: 47 kg. 'What the...' was my first reaction, but after some thought I was walking more and probably should be consuming more calories. So I upped the food intake and started eating sweets as much as I like. So I continued to weight myself. I remained at 47kg until Sunday morning, when after a day of gorging on sweets, I weighed 46 kg. My pants fall down because there is no butt to hold them up. I know many of you are thinking sardonically right now like 'oh poor Stephanie (that brat)', but I am telling you this so you can know the secret to losing weight. Walk up-hill for at least 40 minutes a day, drink lots of fluids, and eat whatever you want. It is working for me. Good luck!
No, but seriously, I do not know what to do. I cannot keep this up and stay alive >.>
Now your blog is officially Japanese. You have pictures of food on it.
ReplyDeleteThe sweets look great. The first main dish looks like worms with sauce on it. Maybe I'd lose weight if my food resembled worms.....or maybe I should just try the walking thing. Thanks for the post!
ReplyDelete